September 19, 2022 / News
From Tuesday, October 18th through Friday, October 21st, cadets will participate in an immersive orientation at the Marine Corps Recruit Depot in Parris Island, South Carolina. This trip involves sleeping in barracks, eating in the dining facilities and observing the many aspects of recruit training and marine corps history. Cadets will conduct physical training and have the opportunity to participate in some of the training evolutions. (Overview schedule attached)
- This trip is not available to naval science 1 cadets.
- Transportation to/from the base is provided by Atlantic bus charters.
- Cost: $200.00 (Check made payable to, “Patriot NJROTC.” Price includes transportation, lodging and all meals aboard the base. It does not include souvenirs or snack stops that may happen on the bus ride to and from the base.
- First 30 to return signed forms are guaranteed a seat. After the list is finalized, there will be a packing list and additional waiver forms distributed.
- Turn in signed permission forms with check to Chief Rodrigues by Friday, September 30th. If out of semester, a photo of your signed form can be emailed to Chief. [email protected]
- Please contact Chief Rodrigues with questions