February 27, 2017 / News
All Spring semester cadets will have their official cadet portrait taken in class on Tuesday, February 28th. This free portrait will be used in our annual yearbook and composite. If you are interested in ordering personal copies, various packages are available through www.jrotcportraits.com.
January 31, 2017 / Newsletter
January 30, 2017 / Events
All NJROTC cadets are welcome to join us for an orientation trip to the Gettysburg museum and battlefield on Thursday, February 23rd. This trip will include museum admission, an orientation movie and a 2-hour guided tour of the battlefields.
Departure Time: 0800 Approximate Return Time: 1400
- Cost: $0.00 (Bring a bag lunch or money for food at museum)
- ALL cadet forms (school physical, health risk questionnaire and waiver) and $25 unit maintenance fee must be submitted.
- Cadets should wear clothing appropriate for the weather as we will have frequent stops along the battlefield tour. Uniform NOT required.
- Muster at 0730 inside of the NJROTC classroom at T.J.
- The first 42 cadets to return the below permission form (hand deliver or e-mail) to Chief Rodrigues will be added to the list. If we have enough to fill a second bus (minimum of 25), one will be reserved. 84 total seats available for this trip.
- Deadline to register: Thursday, February 9th by 1430.
Permission form: Gettysburg permission 2017
Please remember that these forms must be signed by a parent and all block teachers.
If you have any questions, please contact Chief Rodrigues by phone or e-mail.
January 3, 2017 / Newsletter