January 3, 2017 / Newsletter
November 7, 2016 / Uncategorized
The cadets will be learning about the sport of orienteering and using a map and compass at our last 2016 field trip. This free trip will provide transportation, training and maps for Little Bennett regional park in Clarksburg, MD. Dress warm and appropriately for running through the woods. ALL cadets are eligible to participate, and must have the completed form returned to Chief Rodrigues by 2:30 on Friday, November 11th.
November 7, 2016 / Newsletter
October 5, 2016 / Newsletter
Attached is the October 2016 Patriot NJROTC newsletter.
September 13, 2016 / Events
We are happy to announce our first field trip for the 2016-2017 school year. We will be taking a bus for a full day campus tour of the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland. While in semester students have received the permission slip in class, ALL cadets both in and out of semester are eligible to join us. Read the permission form carefully and provide the forms with teacher/parent signatures and the fee to reserve your spot on the bus.
If out of semester, please download and print the attached permission slip below.
- All NJROTC field trips both leave and return from Governor Thomas Johnson High School.
- This trip departs T.J. at 0640
- Cadets that have not been issued a uniform ARE ELIGIBLE to participate
- You must have completed ALL unit paperwork (physical, health risk questionnaire, waiver) and payed the unit maintenance fee of $25.00
- Checks should be made out to, “PATRIOT NJROTC”
Please contact Chief Rodrigues or LtCol Lyon with any questions about the trip.